- Payback Period: Recover your cost in ~ 18 months.
- Suitable for a steamroom size of up to 2000 cubic feet.
- Available in 208-600V, single/three-phase.
- Microprocessor-controlled multistage operation.
- 100% digital, most advanced water level sensing with a self-correction system.
- Exclusive dual water inlet construction.
- Dual steam outlet construction makes super-quiet smooth steam.
- Exclusive multicycle self-cleaning system.
- Built-in drain-cooling system meets building codes.
- No cooldown tank required.
- Incoloy 800 industry-grade heating elements and stainless steel boiling tank.
- Atmospheric pressure, safe to operate.
Operating Pressure: Atmospheric.
Electrical: 208, 240, 480 or 600 Volts, Single or 3 Phase.
Output: c/w double integrated biling system.
Self-Cleaning System: Connect to city water line. Automatically power flushes the tank using city water pressure. Repeats the cycle 10 times.
Dimensions: 9” Wide, 27” Long & 19” High (working).
Clearance: Approximately 36" above floor on a shelf. Face the access panel forward with a minimum 4" clearance on both sides of the machine.
Electronic Control Module: Contains a PC board that is the control for the pressured power flush cycles, 2-in-1 system/ ‘‘Stand-by’’ mode, and water level, using a specific application factory-preset microprocessor.
Thermostat: Electronic room temperature controller and electronic sensor.